Sunday, January 31, 2010

miniature dream house

It's been a while since I hunted for a doll house for my kids. I remember one year looking for just the right play house (didn't really call it a doll house with a boy playing with it too!) and family (this included a moveable Little People family and Max, Goofy and their friends!) for my kids. I finally came across one at a resale shop. Nowadays, if I was looking for the perfect doll house/play house, there are some really cool dollhouse half scale miniatures to add to the perfect miniature dream house. There are many that I never dreamed would be available for a mini house. Many I don't even have in my own full size home! Here are a few of my favorites:

1. a thirty-six inch wide screen television

2. a mini laptop computer

3. a beagle in front of the

4. fireplace complete with ember & flames, fireplace screen and accessories

5. grand piano complete with

6. three sets of miniature sheet music

7. garbage cans with lids

8. a miniature fire extinguisher

9. seasonal items including a christmas tree

10. and most importantly, the holy bible

No comments: