Monday, July 21, 2008

baby gifts

There are so many people I know having babies. I have gotten to where I keep a stash of gifts, so when there is a birth, I have one on hand! I have found that ShopWiki also offers Baby and Toddler items. Here are a few of my favorites:

1. diaper bags always make a perfect gift, and there are some really stylish ones these days

2. I loved using a baby carrier when my children were infants

3. strollers are a very nice gift, maybe from a group of friends or hostesses

4. a high chair is used for a long time and is always a much appreciated gift

5. bibs, spoons, cups and plates always make a nice gift package

6. infant clothes are fun to give and receive

7. a baby gym or play mat

8. activity centers provide fun for baby and a nice diversion for mom

9. nursery furniture would make an extra special gift

10. toys and books

No comments: