Monday, June 11, 2007

Blog Sites

I often like to visit blog sites around the cyber world. I've recently met a lot of new friends. It's time for me to share them with you. Here are a few of my favorites:

1. So You Wanna Be a Domestik Goddess -this is a really great blog for all you wanna be domestic goddesses-lots of fun stuff here

2. Carl Ocab -this is the fourteen year old who makes money online with his blog. He's got some good stuff here

3. Hi Fidelity -one of my favorites, and probably where I got the idea for a "list" blog

4. That Girl Tasha -she certainly seems to have led, is leading, an interesting life

5. Dirt Rhodes Scholar -That Girl Tasha's husband, leading and interesting life and writing some interesting things

6. Everyday Weekender -where everyday can be the weekend

7. Where We Relax -a blog full of interesting things

8. According to Kelly -great stuff here!

9. believin -has long been one of my favorite bloggers, though many of her posts have been lost at a now defunct site

10. familyfunandfaith -I can say the same thing here as I did for believin

No comments: