Friday, February 15, 2008

last game of the season

Tonight was my son's last basketball game of the season. Actually, the school they were playing did not have enough players to make their B team tonight, so some of the B teamers got to suit up with the A team. They got to play for the last minute of the game! Here are a few of my favorite things about the last game of the season:

1. get a break (ha!-track starts Monday)

2. get to watch my son try a new sport

3. hopeful sights set for next year

4. no more 6 am practices

5. one down, just a few more to go

6. get to meet new coaches

7. meet new parents

8. see new athletes

9. watching track will be a new experience for me

10. successful season

2 comments:

tripleZmom said...

6am? Seriously? You are one devoted mom.

silken said...

you know, we were just talking about how hard that was, but made it easier for me to get my workouts in-doing it after dropping him off while everyone else slept!

when he was young, he was in karate. from the time he was about 10 he decided he liked the 6am adult class better than the after school class w/ all the wild kids. so we started getting up early for that class from then on. I guess that was good prep for us!!

the things we do for our kids eh??? :)